SF YOUTH SOCCER
Our commitment to the soccer playing youth of San Francisco extends to ensuring that participation is not limited based on financial considerations.
Who qualifies for Financial Aid?
- Players in a California State Benefit Program
- Players in a Medi-Cal Program
- Players in the Healthy Families Program
- Players who have been approved by SFUSD for free/reduced lunch
- Players who live in public housing
- Family financial constraints due to disability
- Family financial constraints due to unemployment
Requests for Financial Assistance should be initiated at the time of registration and no later than two weeks afterwards.
For Spring team-based fees, financial aid awards are still given to individual players. The aid amount will be applied to the total team fee paid by a team administrator, who will in turn deduct that amount from the player's family contribution.
- Complete our Online Affidavit for Financial Aid form and upload supporting documentation.